Advantage Accountancy has helped many clients with start-up businesses. As accountants, we have advised on funding requirements and provided advice on the tax advantages of different forms of ownership and business structures. Through our knowledge and experience, we can recommend the one best suited to your business, based on your particular circumstances.
But we can also help with the small stuff. There is a seemingly endless list of tasks which need to be completed prior to putting up a shingle and opening up the doors to welcome your first customer – whether it be physical or virtual doors. Some of these tasks include:
- Verifying the right to use the company name you’ve chosen
- Decide if you need to register your trade mark or copyright
- Check if you need a permit or license to run your business
- Open bank accounts and decide if you need to set up EFTPOS and credit card facilities to accept payments, and/or PayPal and;
- Determine if you need to register for GST and/or PAYG Withholding.
You will also need to be familiar with the record keeping requirements by the tax office, and if you are intending to have employees you will need to be aware of your statutory obligations.
Advantage Accountancy can help you with all of this, providing as little or as much assistance as you require.
We know starting up any new venture will have its’ challenges and the most useful time to seek the professional advice from an accountant is before embarking on the process.
Call 4041 6777 today for an obligation free and confidential discussion.